Copyright Text

Blog Layout Created By Fiona Devil Artwork by ©Arthur Crowe

My Blinkies

Feel free to grab my blinkie to display on your blog.

 photo FionaDCBlinkie_bySParadise13_zps20bffb1a.gif
 photo FionaDevilsCreationsbyKrissy.gif
 photo stampblinkie-gizzy.gif
 photo Fionas_BlogBlinkie_ByBom.gif
 photo BlinkieContestForFionaByHellasweet.gif
 photo FDblnk_byangelsdesignz.gif

My Creative Team

Photobucket

Tut Writers Inc.

Photobucket

CT Member for

Huge Fan of

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Places I love to visit

Photobucket Photobucket

Chat Box

Powered by Blogger.
30 August 2011

As Time Goes By




This tutorial was written for those with a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro.


What you will need:


Paint Shop Pro - I used PSP X2 but any version will do.

Scrap Kit used - As Times Goes By from our wonderful Alison from Hungry Hill. You can get it Here.

I used the gorgeous artwork by Dominic Marco.  You will  need a license to be able to use these images.  Please don't use his artwork without a license. You can purchase the image Here.

Mask of choice. I used Vix Mask 443. It can be found Here




Lets Get Started:

I used the marvelous artwork of Dominic Marco for my tutorial. You will need to purchase
a license to use his artwork. Please do not use his art unless you have one.


Open Paper 6 and reduce to 60% and select  your flood fill tool.

In your foreground palette select your paper 6 and flood fill your canvas.

Go to Layers - Load/Save Mask - Load Mask from Disk and select the Vix Mask 443. Apply, Layers - Merge - Merge group.

Open  your leaf-doodle and reduce by 80%, paste to your canvas & copy and flip merge this and then duplicate and mirror.

Open your frame and reduce by 70% - (I used the frame 2 and glitter circle).

Open the Comfy-Chair and reduce in size by 40%

Copy your vine element and reduce by 50%

Grab the note card and reduce by 30% and paste on your canvas, add a drop shadow.

Add your tube and position where you choose.  I chose 2 different tubes and used one as a background and the other to sit on the chair but you can position them where you think they fit.

Add your copyright © to your tag and then add your name.

Save your tag as either a PNG or JPG.

You are now finished making your tag.

I hope you enjoyed doing my tutorial.

This tutorial was written on 29 August 2011.

Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

©Fi_Devil Tutorials

***

0 comments: