Copyright Text

Blog Layout Created By Fiona Devil Artwork by ©Arthur Crowe

My Blinkies

Feel free to grab my blinkie to display on your blog.

 photo FionaDCBlinkie_bySParadise13_zps20bffb1a.gif
 photo FionaDevilsCreationsbyKrissy.gif
 photo stampblinkie-gizzy.gif
 photo Fionas_BlogBlinkie_ByBom.gif
 photo BlinkieContestForFionaByHellasweet.gif
 photo FDblnk_byangelsdesignz.gif

My Creative Team

Photobucket

Tut Writers Inc.

Photobucket

CT Member for

Huge Fan of

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Places I love to visit

Photobucket Photobucket

Chat Box

Powered by Blogger.
26 August 2011

Music Princess

  

This tutorial was written for those with a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro.

You will need:

Paint Shop Pro - I used PSP X2 but any version will do.
Scrap Kit used - FTU Music Princess Mini Kit. You can get it Here.
I used the gorgeous artwork by Ismael Rac.  You will  need a license to be able to use these images.  Please dont use his artwork without a license. You can purchase the image Here.
Mask of choice. I used Vix Mask 42. It can be found Here
Filers used - Eye Candy Impact - Glass and Gradient Glow.

Lets Get Started:

Remember to save your tag often.

Open an image 550 x 550 background transparent.

Select one of the papers to use for your mask.  I used MP_pp5_CCO.  Copy your paper to your image and reduce in size by 50%.  Go to Layers - Load/Save Mask - Load Mask from Disk - Select the mask you need for your tag.
Select Load and merge group.

Select your star element and copy and paste to your background and resize by 85%

Select your Rectangle Tool and draw out a rectangle to a size so that you can make a speaker box for the speaker elements.

Duplicate the box and hide the fill layer. Go to Layers - Convert to Raster Layer. With your Magic Wand tool, click on the frame colour and select. Eye Candy - Impact - Glass



Merge the two layers so that the speakers look realistic.  Add the speakers to the box and reduce one so that it can sit above the bottom one.


Position your speaker on your tag and copy and reduce if you desire.

I then added the film strip element and then posted a tube in different positions and posed different parts of her body in the strip.  I used the same tube and just erased the parts I didnt want to show with the Eraser tool.

Once I had them as I liked, I then grabbed my selection tool and highlighted just inside the black frame and  added a new raster layer while the frame was still selected. Moved it below the tubes and then grabbed my flood fill tool and filled the selection with this new colour.

Go to Effects - Texture Effects - Weave (With the following settings)




Place your feature tubes on your tag and position as desired, then add a drop shadow to them. V2, H-2, O50, B2.

Add your copyright © to your tag and then add your name.
Save your tag as either a PNG or JPG.
You are now finished making your tag.
I hope you enjoyed doing my tutorial.

This tutorial was written on 26 August 2011.

Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.
©Fi_Devil Tutorials


***


0 comments: