Copyright Text

Blog Layout Created By Fiona Devil Artwork by ©Arthur Crowe

My Blinkies

Feel free to grab my blinkie to display on your blog.

 photo FionaDCBlinkie_bySParadise13_zps20bffb1a.gif
 photo FionaDevilsCreationsbyKrissy.gif
 photo stampblinkie-gizzy.gif
 photo Fionas_BlogBlinkie_ByBom.gif
 photo BlinkieContestForFionaByHellasweet.gif
 photo FDblnk_byangelsdesignz.gif

My Creative Team

Photobucket

Tut Writers Inc.

Photobucket

CT Member for

Huge Fan of

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Places I love to visit

Photobucket Photobucket

Chat Box

Powered by Blogger.
19 August 2011

Pearl of the Carribean



This tutorial was written for those with a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro.

Supplies Needed:

Paint Shop Pro - I used PSP XII but any version will work just as well.
Scrap Kit - I used the gorgeous kit by Hungry Hill called Pearl of the Carribean. You can find it HERE.
Tube of choice - I used the fantastic artwork by Olivia which you need a licence to use. You can purchase your tube from HERE.  If you dont have a licence, then you need to request one from CDO.
Mask of Choice - The mask was provided in the kit, but any will do.
Font of Choice - I used Booter which is a free font and can be found HERE.

Lets Begin:

1. Open a canvas 500 x 500 with a transparent background.

2. Open your kit and select the mask provided.  Copy and paste into your canvas and reduce by 85% Reduce Opacity to 70%

3. Place your elements on  your tag and arrange to suite your layout.  I reduced the elements to fit my tag by 30-40% add a drop shadow to your elements, Effects - 3D Effects - Drop Shadow - V1, H-1, B50, O 2, colour Black.

4. Place your tube on your tag and give it a slight shadow. As used on the elements Effects - 3D Effects - Drop Shadow - V1, H-1, B50, O 2, colour Black.

5. Now add your copyright © on your tag.

6. Add your name to your tag in a colour that is complimentary to your tube. I used Black with an outline of white set at 1.00 and added a drop shadow of Effects - 3D Effects - Drop Shadow - V2, H-2, B50, O 2, colour Black.

7. Save your tag as either a PNG or JPG and you are done.

Here is another version of the same tag with a different artist.  I used Lady Mishka for this tag.  You can find this at Pics For Design (PFD)



You are now finished.
I hope you enjoyed doing my tutorial.

This tutorial was written on 18 August 2011.

Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.
©Fi_Devil Tutorials

***


0 comments: