Copyright Text

Blog Layout Created By Fiona Devil Artwork by ©Arthur Crowe

My Blinkies

Feel free to grab my blinkie to display on your blog.

 photo FionaDCBlinkie_bySParadise13_zps20bffb1a.gif
 photo FionaDevilsCreationsbyKrissy.gif
 photo stampblinkie-gizzy.gif
 photo Fionas_BlogBlinkie_ByBom.gif
 photo BlinkieContestForFionaByHellasweet.gif
 photo FDblnk_byangelsdesignz.gif

My Creative Team

Photobucket

Tut Writers Inc.

Photobucket

CT Member for

Huge Fan of

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Places I love to visit

Photobucket Photobucket

Chat Box

Powered by Blogger.
06 May 2010

New Taggers Forum

******



I have been quite busy lately working with an oline friend trying to get our new tagging forum up and ready for the public. You can find it by clicking on the Tag.

Fi formerly from Fi's Fault, but now called Paradise PSP found Here We have worked long and hard to get this forum up and running in time for the beginning of May. We did it!!!! Yay.

Our first day was awesome and we had requests for new taggers to join us and we now have a great team who we can depend on to keep all those siggy piggies satisfied with new tags and we have challenges to keep those who can tag happy too.

I have been busy these last couple of days creating new Masks and a Template or two. I will load them as I complete them.

******

0 comments: