Copyright Text

Blog Layout Created By Fiona Devil Artwork by ©Arthur Crowe

My Blinkies

Feel free to grab my blinkie to display on your blog.

 photo FionaDCBlinkie_bySParadise13_zps20bffb1a.gif
 photo FionaDevilsCreationsbyKrissy.gif
 photo stampblinkie-gizzy.gif
 photo Fionas_BlogBlinkie_ByBom.gif
 photo BlinkieContestForFionaByHellasweet.gif
 photo FDblnk_byangelsdesignz.gif

My Creative Team

Photobucket

Tut Writers Inc.

Photobucket

CT Member for

Huge Fan of

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Places I love to visit

Photobucket Photobucket

Chat Box

Powered by Blogger.
04 December 2012

Cardinal Celebrations

******


You will need

PSP or equivalent program to create your tag.
A tube of choice.  I am using the gorgeous artwork from Christina Lank. 
You can purchase her artwork from PSP Tube Stop, found here.
Filters used: - Filters Unlimited - VM Toolbox - Instant Tile,
Filter Factory A - Infinity.
MuRa's Meister Copies & Foto Frames

Lets Begin

Open a new canvas 600 x 250
Open your tube of choice.  Copy and past to your canvas and close your original tube. Position where you think it will fit. Resize if necessary.  I resized mine by 85%

Copy your tube layer and apply MuRa's Meisters - Copies with the settings below. I used the bird tube from my tube of choice.


 I repeated the copies option again to close any gaps that were showing.

Go to Effects - Plugins - Filters Unlimited - VM Toolbox - Instant Tile, with default settings as seen below.


Move to the bottom and use as your background layer.

Now go to Layers - New Raster Layer and flood fill this layer with any colour and apply the following filter.  Filers Unlimited - Filter Factory Gallery A - Infinity with the settings shown in the image below.


Move this layer over the top of the background layer and change the blend mode to Overlay.

Add a new raster layer and flood fill with a colour that compliments your tube.  Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat - Modify - Contract by 5 and hit the delete button on your keyboard.  You should now have your border.

I merged all layers and cut and pasted as a new image.  I then applied the Foto Frame to this layer with the following settings.


Once you have this layer to the way you like, cut and paste as a new layer onto your tag, resize to a desired size. I resized to 65% and then positioned on my tag below the tube layer so that the tube is on top.

Once you have your tag how you like it, close off all the layers and apply your copyright information.

Add your name to your tag and you are now finished.

Thank you for trying my tutorial.
This tutorial was written by me on 4th December 2012. 
Any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental.  Do not claim this tutorial as yours and do not post anywhere else. Please direct others to my blog.

©Fi_Devil's Tutorials
******

0 comments: