Copyright Text

Blog Layout Created By Fiona Devil Artwork by ©Arthur Crowe

My Blinkies

Feel free to grab my blinkie to display on your blog.

 photo FionaDCBlinkie_bySParadise13_zps20bffb1a.gif
 photo FionaDevilsCreationsbyKrissy.gif
 photo stampblinkie-gizzy.gif
 photo Fionas_BlogBlinkie_ByBom.gif
 photo BlinkieContestForFionaByHellasweet.gif
 photo FDblnk_byangelsdesignz.gif

My Creative Team

Photobucket

Tut Writers Inc.

Photobucket

CT Member for

Huge Fan of

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Places I love to visit

Photobucket Photobucket

Chat Box

Powered by Blogger.
05 January 2012

Masquerade

 ****




You will need:

Tube of Choice. I am using the gorgeous artwork of Mitzi Saco-Wiuff which can be purchased from PSP Tube Stop. Please do not use this artwork unless you have purchased it. You can buy it Here.

Scrap kit of Choice. Im using Lisa Cree's fabulous New Years kit from PSP Tube Stop. You can purchase it from her store which can be found Here.

Filters Used – Xenofex – Constellation,  Lucas software - 3D Shadow


Font of choice. I used Amazone BT

Supplies Here


Lets Begin:

Open a 500 x 500 canvas
Open your elements up and use one of the Textures for your background colour. I used IceAndGlitterBlue copy your texture and paste to your canvas, reduce by 85% and then apply your mask. Go to Layers – Load/Save Mask – Load Mask from Disk – Open your drop down options and choose the mask you would like to use.

Open your Star1Blue and copy and paste to your tag. Reduce by 65% and place under the top mask circle. Duplicate (Layers - Duplicate) the star and then flip (Image - Flip) so that it appears under the second circle on the mask.

Select your clock element and reduce by 45% and copy and paste to your tag. Where you position it is up to you. I placed mine in the top circle.

Copy and paste a champagne flute to your canvas and duplicate. On the second flute rotate your flute so that it has a slight angle to it. See settings below


Copy and paste your appropriate elements to your tag.



I also used a frame to highlight the owl from the tube. It was a frame I collected over my years of PSPing but there was no TOU on it. If this is your frame, please let me know so that I can give you the correct credit for it.

I recoloured the frame confetti to purple to match my tube with the above settings. Apply a drop shadow to your frame.


 Copy and paste your tube and place behind the frame, with this layer selected.  Highlight the sides of the frame using your Selection Tool.


Selections - Invert - Delete. This removes any unwanted tube from the outside of the frame you dont like.  Add another layer while the frame is still selected and flood fill with a colour of choice.  I used one to match my tube.

Paste your tube layer to your tag and add your copyright information to your tag. Make sure this is clear and easily read. I used a Pixelette font for this.

Add your wordart. I have supplied mine if you want to use it.

Add your name to your tag. Finish it off with either a drop shadow or a Gradient Glow.

You are now finished making your tag.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial. I would love to see your results.

Thank you for trying my tutorial.

This tutorial was written by me on 1st January 2012.

Any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental.

Do not claim this tutorial as yours and do not post anywhere else. Please direct others to my blog.

©Fi_Devil Tutorials

****

1 comments:

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

That's lovely! ^_^