Blog Layout Created By Fiona Devil Artwork by ©Arthur Crowe
- ► 2012 (30)
- ► 2011 (52)
Powered by Blogger.
24 November 2010
1:29 AM | Posted by Fiona Devil | | Edit Post
This tutorial is written for those with a working knowledge of PSP.
I wrote this tutorial on 23 November 2010 and any resemblance to other tutorials is purely by coincidence and not intentional.
Things you need:
I used PSP X but can be made in earlier versions just as well.
I used the wonderful art of Simon Han and can be purchased at PTE. You will need a license to use this art but you can use any tube in your tag.
I used Template #196 by Blissfully Beth found Here
Scrap kit used is Spirit Of Christmas and can be found at CBJ's store Here. Thanks Jo for your fantastic kit.
Mask of choice. I used 0670dmsk but you can use whatever you feel fits.
Font of choice. I used P22ZanerOne which is a Pay to Use font and you can find it Here.
Wordart by me. Can be found Here. Right click and Save As.
Eye Candy Impact
Lets get started.1. First off open your template by holding the shift and D and copy and close the original.
2. Go to your Materials Pallet and select the Foreground colours and change to a colour that will compliment your tube. I used Paper5. Highlight the first circle and go to Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat. Create a new Raster Layer and then colour this layer with the colour or paper you have chosen for your circle. Deselect.
3. Select your next circle and follow the same steps you took to re-colour the first circle.
4. Once you have your circles how you want them, I then applied a glass effect by going to Effects - Plugins - Eye Candy - Impact - Glass. See settings below.
5. Select your elements you want to add to your tag and copy and paste to your tag. Place them where you want them to be.
6. Position your tube where you want it and add the copyright information on your tag. Make sure it is clear and easy to read. I used Pixelette size 8 anti alias off. I pasted the tube in the middle of the small circles and then applied a texture effect to them.
7. Add you name to your tag using your font of choice. I used P22ZanerOne size 105, anti alias sharp, bold, stroke width 1.0 font colour #765600 then I used Eye Candy Gradient Glow with the following settings.
8. Save your tag as a PNG or a JPG. Your tag is now finished.
Thank you for having a go at this one. I hope you enjoyed doing my tutorial.
Tutorial by Fiona Devil 2010